Chicago Park, California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the former settlement in Placer County, see Chicago Park, Placer County, California.
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Elevation||2,313 ft (705 m)|
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|GNIS feature ID||258262|
Chicago Park (formerly: Storm's Station) is an unincorporated community in Nevada County, California, United States, along State Route 174 southeast of Grass Valley, California, and north of Colfax, California.
- "Chicago Park". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- Brower, Maria E. (2006). Gold Rush Towns of Nevada County. Arcadia Publishing. p. 87. ISBN 0-7385-4692-5.
- "Nevada County, California Wineries". downtownnevadacounty.com. Retrieved 2008-09-06.
- "Grand Prize PPIE 1915 Vintage Pear Crate Label". thelabelman.com. Retrieved 2008-09-06.
- "Grand Prize Pears". sacramentohistory.org. Retrieved 2008-09-06.
|This Nevada County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|