|Elevation||349 m (1,145 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Chichli is located at  It has an average elevation of 349 metres (1145 feet). Chichli is located at about 200 km from Bhopal the capital of the state of Madhya Pradesh and 9 km from Gadarwara. The Sakkar & Seeta reva river flows through it rendering the surrounding farmland fertile. The larger Narmada River is 26 km away. Gadarwara lies on the main road from Jabalpur to Mumbai(Bombay) 30 miles west of Narsinghpur civil station. 80 km away,.
As per the records this area was not much active in Struggle for Independence. There are few notable cases for struggle for independence. During the mass demonstration of satyagrah at Chichli in 1932 Mansharam & Gauradevi lost their lives during Police firing.
Chichli is famous for making brass pots, also called Brass Township because all types of metal pots are made here.
Places of interest
- Chougan Kila is Famous Historical destination. From Chichli 20 km/2hours journey.
- Rani Dahar is Famous Nature destination. From Chichli 10 km/2hours journey.
- Luck Mahadev is Famous religious destination. From Chichli 18 km/2hours journey.
- Chota Jabalpur Famous Nature destination. From Chichli 10 km/2hours journey.
- Damru ghati Gadarwada famous mandir destination. From chichli 15 km/2hours journey
9 km Distance Gadarwara Railway Station Near Chichli
Chichli is connected to other parts of India.
Chichli has a public transport system. operates buses and Local transport also includes Auto rickshaw, Van and Local City Ride Buses called Nagar Seva. Many cab services have recently started serving the Town. bus terminals Chichli bus stand .
Kabaddi is Famous Game of chichli, Every Year organized Dolgyaras fair in Rajmahal stadium. In kabaddi Patiyogita here men & women both player are play kabaddi.
As of 2001[update] India census, Chichli had a population of 9250. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Chichli has an average literacy rate of 66%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 71% and female literacy of 59%. 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Chichli
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.