From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chicken in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chicken is a type of domesticated bird.
Chicken can also refer to:
- Chicken (food), the meat of the chicken bird
- Chicken (game), a typical game studied in game theory
- Chicken, Alaska, a city in the United States.
- Chicken (Scheme implementation), an implementation of the Scheme programming language
- The Chicken (dance), a popular American rhythm and blues dance
- A character in the cartoon Cow and Chicken
- Chicken (short film)
- Chickens (film), a 1916 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Chickens (TV series), a UK TV series starring Simon Bird and Joe Thomas
- Chicken (film), 1996 New Zealand film
- The Chicken (film), a 1965 short comedy film directed by Claude Berri
- The Chicken (song) by Alfred "Pee Wee" Ellis
- "Chicken (song)", a song by The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster
- Wilfred "Chicken" Smallhorn (1911–1988), Australian rules footballer
- Dixie Chicken (bar), a popular bar in College Station, Texas, also called The Chicken
- The San Diego Chicken, a San Diego-based sports mascot, also called The Chicken
- Ernie the Giant Chicken, recurring character in Family Guy
- The Chicken, colloquial name for a 1946 college football game between the South Carolina Gamecocks and the Clemson Tigers
- Chicken, the embodiment of the deity in "God is a Big Happy Chicken", a short story in Beware of God by Shalom Auslander
- Chicken Dance, an oom-pah song composed by Swiss accordion (Handharmonika) player Werner Thomas
- A coward (pejorative, derived perhaps from The Sky Is Falling)
- Chicken (gay slang), a young or young appearing gay male
- Slack on a cable or rope (stagehand slang)
- A kilogram of cocaine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.