From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chico, chico, or chicos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may refer to:
- Matt Chico (born 1983), baseball player
- Chico Mendes (1944-1988), Brazilian environmentalist
- Chico Xavier (1910-2002), Brazilian Spiritist medium
- Francisco Aramburu (1922–1997), Brazilian footballer known as "Chico"
- Gabriel Campillo (born 1978), Spanish professional boxer known as "Chico Guapo"
- Diego Corrales (1977–2007), American professional boxer known as "Chico"
- Francisco José Castro Fernandes (born 1981), Portuguese footballer known as "Chico"
- Antonio Garcia, American graffiti artist based in New York City whose tag is "Chico"
- Eduardo Rózsa-Flores (1960–2009), Bolivian-Hungarian soldier, journalist, actor and secret agent known at one point as "Chico"
- José Manuel Flores Moreno (born 1987), Spanish footballer known as "Chico"
- Yousseph Slimani, Welsh-born singer of Moroccan descent, better known as "Chico"
- Chico (musician) (born Patrick/Christopher Walker), Jamaican reggae musician
- Chico, sidekick of an Italian comic book hero Zagor
- Chico, a Japanese name for the Luma species in the Super Mario Galaxy series.
- Chico, from Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Chico, hero of the 1922 Broadway play Seventh Heaven, 1927 silent movie adaption 7th Heaven and 1937 remake of the same name.
- Chico (construction company), a Chinese construction company based in Henan
- Chico & the Gypsies, French musical formation for rumba, flamenca and Latin music
- Chico (album), an album by Chico Freeman
- Chico (film), a film starring Eduardo Rózsa-Flores, based on his life
- Chico babies, an Australian confectionery
- Chico language
- Chico (cat), a cat who is the narrator of an authorized biography of Pope Benedict XVI
- An alternate name for the Sapodilla (Manilkara zapota), widely used in tropical Asia
- Paco, the nickname for Francisco in the Spanish language
- Chiko Roll, an Australian savoury snack, inspired by the Chinese egg roll and spring rolls
- Volkswagen Citi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.