Chief Medical Officer (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Chief Medical Officer (disambiguation).
List of post holders
- Dr. Tony Holohan, 2008 - current
- Dr Jim Kiely, 1997 - 2008
- Chief Medical Officer (United Kingdom)
- Chief Public Health Officer of Canada
- Medical Officer for Health
- Department of Health and Children appoints new Chief Medical Officer. Department of Health, posted 5 December 2008. Accessed 16 January 2012.
|This Ireland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|