From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chieftains)
|Look up chieftain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chieftain may refer to:
The leader or head of a group:
- a tribal chief or a village head.
- a member of the 'House of chiefs'.
- a captain, to which 'chieftain' is etymologically related.
- Clan chief, the head of a Scottish clan.
- Chiefs of the Name, the recognized head of a Scottish family or Irish clan .
- Germanic chieftain, chieftains specifically of the Germanic tribes of Europe.
It may also refer to:
- Chieftain tank, the main battle tank of the British Army during the 1960s and 1970s.
- Piper PA-31 Navajo Chieftain, a light aircraft.
- The Chieftain, a comic opera by Arthur Sullivan and F. C. Burnand.
- Chieftains Museum (Major Ridge Home), Cherokee museum in Rome, Georgia.
- The Chieftains, a traditional Irish musical group.
- Chieftain Products, a former Canadian toy & game company
- The difficulty level in several games in the Civilization (series).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chieftain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.