Chifley Business School
||This article has been nominated to be checked for its neutrality. (February 2014)|
Chifley Business School is an Australian-based business school established in 1989 by industry leaders to deliver quality business and management education. It prides itself as Australia’s business school by industry, for industry. Chifley Business School is ranked as one of the Top 20 MBA Providers by the Australia Financial Review’s 2011 and 2013 MBA Boss ranking.  Chifley is one of the longest-running independent higher education institutions and registered training organisations in Australia, and has the country’s largest online learning MBA program. Chifley currently has over 12,000 Alumni and 1,200 students enrolled in its programs. The school provides an extensive range of business management education courses in Australia from a comprehensive range of MBAs and related postgraduate courses, through to Diploma and Certificate programs, short courses and corporate training.
The programs on offer are delivered online, face-to-face or in a flexible format.
- Online MBA & Postgraduate programs – online format only
- Flexible MBA – combines online study with practical weekend workshops . This program is run in VIC, NSW and QLD.
- Diploma and Certificate programs – online format only
- Short Courses - 1 Day courses in key business disciplines such as Project Management, Finance, Leadership, Communication and Management.
- Corporate training - delivered face-to-face, online or using a blended model. The training is customised to reflect each organisation’s systems, culture and objectives.
Weekly information seminars are held in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- Official Chifley Business School website
- Hobsons Course Finder
- Australia's top MBA program
- MBA & Postgraduate Studies
- New Zealand Career College
|This article related to an Australian school is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|