Na Woon-gyu (left) in Chilbeontong sosageon
|Revised Romanization||Chilbeontong Sosageon|
|Directed by||Na Woon-gyu|
|Produced by||Hyeon Sung-wan|
|Written by||Na Woon-gyu|
|Editing by||Na Woon-gyu|
|Distributed by||Chosun Kinema Co.|
Chilbeontong sosageon (Incident of the 7th Bamboo Flute) is a 1936 Korean film directed by and starring Na Woon-gyu. It premiered at the WooMiKwan theater.
This action-oriented film tells the story of a traveling theatrical troupe. When one of the actresses is sold to criminals running an opium den, Na Woon-gyu's character rescues her and returns her to the troupe.
- "Incident of the 7th Bamboo Flute (Chilbeontongsosageon)". The Korean Film Archive (KOFA). Retrieved 2007-05-04.
- Kim, Kab-ui (2001). Chunsa Na Un-gyu chonjip: ku saengae wa yesul (춘사나운규전집: 그생애와예술). Seoul: Chimmundang. ISBN 89-303-0877-5. 
- Korea under Japanese rule
- List of Korean language films
- Cinema of Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
|This Korean film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|