From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Wikipedia's policy on child protection and privacy advice, see Wikipedia:Child protection and WP:Child.
|Look up child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A child is a person who is not yet an adult.
Child or The Child may also refer to:
In computer science
- A child object derived from a parent object in Unified Modeling Language
- The child node of a tree
- The child process created by another process
In medicine and healthcare
- CHILD syndrome (congenital hemidysplasia with ichthyosiform erythroderma and limb defects), a genetic syndrome
- Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty (CHILD), an American lobby group that opposes religious exemption laws
- Child (band), a British pop group of the late 1970s
- Lupe Fiasco, "The Child" of the hip hop supergroup Child Rebel Soldier
- "Child" (song), by Mark Owen
- "Child", a song by Design from One Sunny Day: Singles and Rarities 1968-1978
Film and television
- The Child (1940 film), a 1940 Danish film
- The Child (1977 film), an American horror film - see List of horror films of 1977
- The Child (2000 film) (original title: Lekroo or Lekhru), a Marathi film directed by Shrabani Deodhar
- "The Child" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a second season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Child (surname)
- Child (archetype), a Jungian psychology archetype
- Child baronets, four titles, two in the Baronetage of England and two in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Child (magazine), an American parenting magazine published from 1986 to 2007
- Child & Co., a formerly independent private bank now owned by The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Child (hieroglyph), an ancient Egyptian hieroglyph
- Child Ballads, a collection of traditional folk tunes
- Children (disambiguation)
- Childs (disambiguation)
- L'Enfant (disambiguation) (French for "the child")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Child.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.