From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Childhood (song))
|Look up childhood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Childhood is the age span ranging from birth to adolescence.
Childhood may also refer to:
- Childhood (novel), an 1852 novel by Leo Tolstoy
- "Childhood" (Robin Hood), an episode of the BBC television series Robin Hood
- Childhood (journal), an academic journal publishing research in the field of childhood studies
- "Childhood" (Michael Jackson song), 1995
- Childhood, a 1981 album by Sylvia Chang
- "Childhood", a 1981 song first sung by Sylvia Chang, written by Lo Ta-yu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.