Childhood Cancer Research Group
The Childhood Cancer Research Group' (CCRG) is part of the University Department of Paediatrics at the University of Oxford, England. The CCRG maintains the National Registry of Childhood Tumours (NRCT), which is said to be the largest childhood cancer registry in the world.
Topics of research at the CCRG include:
- Reproductive epidemiology
- Trends in incidence, mortality and survival
- Congenital abnormalities and childhood cancer
- Cancer excesses in the vicinity of Seascale and Dounreay
- Stiller, C.A., Allen, M.B., Eatock, E.M. Childhood Cancer in Britain: The National Registry of Childhood Tumours and Incidence Rates 1978–1987. European Journal of Cancer, 1995; 31A:2028-2034.
|This article about a medical organization or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the University of Oxford is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|