From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Children (song))
For Wikipedia's policy on child protection and privacy advice, see Wikipedia:Child protection and WP:Child.
|Look up child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Child (and its plural, children) normally refers to a person who is not yet an adult.
The term may also refer to:
- Child abuse
- Child development
- Child neglect
- Child-on-child sexual abuse
- Child sexual abuse
- Child support
- Parental abuse by children
In computer science
- A child object is derived from a parent object through any generalization of the Unified Modeling Language
- The child node of a data structure tree.
- The child process created by another process.
In medicine, healthcare
- CHILD syndrome (congenital hemidysplasia with ichthyosiform erythroderma and limb defects), a genetic syndrome
- Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty (CHILD), an American lobby group that opposes religious exemption laws
- A noble boy in the early stages of knighthood (Childe)
- In "Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came", an 1855 poem by Robert Browning
- Child (magazine), an American parenting magazine published from 1986 to 2007
- "Child" (song), a song by Mark Owen
- "Child", a song by Design from One Sunny Day: Singles and Rarities 1968-1978
- Child Ballads, a collection of traditional folk tunes
- Child, British pop group of the late 1970s
- Children (play), a play by A. R. Gurney
- Children (2006 film), an Icelandic film
- Children (2011 film), a South Korean film
- "Children" (Robert Miles song)
- "Children" (V V Brown song)
- Children (David Murray album) (1984)
- Children (The Mission album) (1988)
- Mr. Children, a Japanese rock band
- "Children", a song by EMF on their album Schubert Dip
- "Children", a song by America from their eponymous album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Child.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.