Chilean-Greek relations are the between Chile and Greece. Since 1992, Greece has had an Embassy in Santiago, along with 2 honorary consulates in Antofagasta and Valparaíso. Chile has an Embassy in Athens and Honorary Consulates in Piraeus, Thessaloniki, Crete and Kalamata.
List of bilateral visits
List of bilateral treaties and agreements 
- Cultural Agreement: Signed in Athens on May 14, 1962
- Tourist Agreement: Signed in Santiago on September 15, 1994.
- Framework agreement on economic, scientific and technological cooperation. Signed in Santiago on September 15, 1994
- Protocol for Consultations between Foreign Ministries. Signed in Athens on July 10, 1996.
- Agreement to abolish visas for diplomatic, government service, and official passports. Signed in Athens on July 10, 1996.
- Agreement for the promotion and mutual protection of investments. Signed on July 10, 1996.