From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chill or chilling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chill or Chills may refer to:
- Chilly G, Pledge Class Hero (Hey Ladi Ladi)
- Chill, to lower the temperature of something
- Chills, feeling of coldness during high fevers.
- "Chill" (song), 2001 song by the Finnish rock band The Rasmus
- Akhenaton (rapper) (born 1968), French hip hop artist who uses Chill as one of his aliases
- Chill-out music, a style of electronic music
- Tha Chill (born 1970), rapper and producer from hip hop group, Compton's Most Wanted
- The Chills, a band from New Zealand
- Chills (album), solo album from American guitarist Clint Lowery
Media and entertainment
- Chill (radio station), a British digital radio station
- Joe Chill, a character in the Batman series attributed with the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents
- Chill (film), a 2007 horror film written and directed by Serge Rudnunsky
- RTÉ Chill, an Irish digital radio station
- Sirius XM Chill, an electronica radio station
- Chills (TV show), British television show
- Chill (role-playing game)
- Chill (video game), a 1998 Snowboarding video game for PlayStation One released by Eidos
- CHILL, a programming language
- Chill (casting), an object placed in a mold to (locally) increase the solidification rate of a casting
- CHILL (library consortium), a consortium of health libraries in London
- St. Charles Chill, a minor league ice hockey team of the Central Hockey League based in St. Charles, Missouri
- Coulee Region Chill, a junior ice hockey team of the North American Hockey League based out of Onalaska, Wisconsin
- Chilling effect (law), a situation where speech or conduct is suppressed or limited by fear of penalization, also known as "Libel chill"
- Chiller (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.