From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chilla may refer to:
- Chilla (Rajaji National Park), a wilderness area in Rajaji National Park in India.
- Chilla katna, in Hindustani classical music, chilla or chilla katna is a stage of training.
- Chilla-nashini, a Sufi practice of penance and solitude.
- Chilla Saroda Bangar, a census town in East Delhi District.
- Chilla (kingdom), one of the tributary states of the Aztec Empire
- Chilla, an Indian pancake, made with gram flour batter, popular street and fast food.
- South American gray fox, better known as the chilla.
- Mercedes Chilla, a Spanish javelin thrower.
- King Chilla, a reggae artist and producer.
- Chillagirl, a teenager on woozworld who also makes videos of the site on YouTube .
- Chilla, a singer/composer .
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.