|Public (TWSE: 3481)|
|Founded||January 14, 2003|
|Dr. Hsing-Chien Tuan (Chairman and CEO)|
Originally established in 2003 and publicly listed in 2006, Innolux Display Corp., following its merger with Chi Mei Optoelectronics and TPO Displays Corp., began operating under the name Innolux Corporation (INX) in March 2010.
With products spanning the full range of TFT-LCD panel modules and touch panels, including TV panels, desktop monitors and notebook computer panels, AV & mobile panels, Innolux is a world-leading TFT-LCD supplier to cutting-edge information and consumer electronics product makers worldwide.
- 01/14/2013 Innolux Corp. to hold the 10-year anniversary celebration.
- 12/26/2012 Chimei Innolux Corporation changes its name to “Innolux Corporation”.
- 03/16/2012 The board of directors elected Dr. Hsing Chien Tuan as new chairman of the board.
- 03/30/2010 Innolux Display Corp. officially changes its name to Chimei Innolux Corporation.
- 03/18/2010 Innolux Display Corp. announces the completion of merger with Chi Mei Optoelectronics and TPO Displays.
- 11/14/2009 Innolux Display Corp. and Chi Mei Optoelectronics carry out merger via a share swap arrangement, with Innolux Display Corp.
- 10/05/2009 Innolux Display Corp. and TPO Displays carry out merger via a share swap arrangement
- 10/24/2006 Innolux Display Corp. lists its shares on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- 01/14/2003 Innolux Display Corp. is established.
- 12/24/1999 TPO Displays is established.
- 08/06/1998 Chi Mei Optoelectronics is established.