|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2010)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Chimrawas is one of the village in Tehsil Sanchore in Jalore district of Rajasthan, India. Chimrawas is located 33 km distance from Sanchore main town. It is 300 km from Jodhpur city. Near by village of this village with distance are Dungari(6 km), Keriya(15 km), National Highway 15(25). The majority of the population are Bishnoi. The main business of the villagers are milk production and agriculture.
Current Surpanch: Hindu Singh
Gram Seva Sahkari Sanghthan
Current President: Chhoga Ram Bishnoi
Education institute in this village are followings:-
- Govt. School (Upper primary)
- Private School (Upper Primary)
Educational Institutes near by this village
- College Sanchore (33 km)
- Senior Secondary School, Dungari(6 km)
- Secondary School Sesawa(5 km)
The farmers are getting many type of crops.
- bajra (Pennisetum glaucum) :- bajra is the most widely grown type of millet.
- bajra is the main food of this village
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum):- Jeera
Chimrawas is located at.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|