From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chin Dynasty)
Jin dynasty (or Chin dynasty in Wade-Giles) may refer to the following dynasties in Chinese history:
- Jìn dynasty (265–420), a Chinese dynasty following the Three Kingdoms
- Later Jìn (936–947), a Shatuo dynasty in northern China during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Jīn dynasty (1115–1234), a Jurchen dynasty in northern China
- Later Jīn (1616–1636), a Manchu dynasty in northern China and precursor to the Qing dynasty
- Jin (Chinese state), a state during the Spring and Autumn period
- Jin (Five Dynasties) from 907–923, predecessor to Later Tang of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Jin (disambiguation)
- Chin (disambiguation)
- List of emperors of the Jin dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.