From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chin Dynasty)
Jin dynasty (or Chin dynasty in Wade–Giles) may refer to the following dynasties in Chinese history:
- Jin dynasty (265–420) (Jìn, 晉), a Chinese dynasty following the Three Kingdoms
- Later Jin (Five Dynasties) (Jìn, 後晉, 936–947), a Shatuo dynasty in northern China during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Jin dynasty (1115–1234) (Jīn, 金), a Jurchen dynasty in northern China
- Later Jin (17th century) (Jīn, 後金, 1616–1636), a Manchu dynasty in northern China and precursor to the Qing dynasty
- Jin (Chinese state), a state during the Spring and Autumn period
- Jin (Five Dynasties) from 907–923, predecessor to Later Tang of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Jin (disambiguation)
- Chin (disambiguation)
- List of emperors of the Jin dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jin dynasty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.