China–Pakistan Free Trade Agreement
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from China – Pakistan Free Trade Agreement)
The China–Pakistan Free Trade Agreement is a major free trade agreement signed between the People's Republic of China and Pakistan. It was concluded in 2006 and entered into effect in July 2007.
- What does the China-Pakistan Free Trade Agreement cover?
- Free Trade Agreement Between China and Pakistan, World Bank
- China-Pakistan FTA
- China-Pakistan free trade agreement on services to be in effect soon
- RULES OF ORIGIN FOR THE CHINA-PAKISTAN FREE TRADE AREA
- Pakistan-China FTA to become effective in October
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|