Paifang gate to China in front of the temple and stores
|Attraction type||Themed Pavilion|
|Theme||Ancient Chinese city|
Visitors enter the China Pavilion through a large Chinese gate. The courtyard is dominated by a replica of the Temple of Heaven, which contains the entrance to "Reflections of China", a Circle-Vision 360° movie exploring China's history and scenery, as well as a museum containing several ancient Chinese artifacts. The courtyard is bordered by shops selling Chinese merchandise, and two Chinese restaurants. The pavilion is decorated with ponds, crossed by bridges. Chinese acrobats also perform frequently in the pavilion.
Attractions and services
- Reflections of China
- Agent P World Showcase Adventure (June 23, 2012 – present)
- Good Fortune Gifts, sells a variety of items including parasols, puppets, and toys.
- House of Good Fortune, sells items such as housewares, tea sets, wall prints, silk robes, and porcelain goods.
- Nine Dragons, a full-service gourmet Chinese restaurant featuring traditional Chinese cuisine with a twist.
- Lotus Blossom Cafe, a counter-service restaurant that serves well-known American-Chinese dishes.
- Dragon Legend Acrobats, a team of young acrobats who perform feats in the outdoor courtyard.
Meet Disney Characters from the films
- Mulan, Mushu, and Shang.
- Walt Disney World Resort - China Pavilion
- Walt Disney World Resort - Reflections of China
- Walt Disney World Resort - SI XIAN