From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up China or china in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
China, officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a country in East Asia.
China may also refer to:
- Names of China
- Mainland China, the area administered by the People's Republic of China, excluding Hong Kong and Macau
- Greater China; China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan
- China proper, Western term for the core regions of China
- Taiwan, officially the Republic of China
- China, Indiana
- China, Maine
- China Township, Michigan
- China, Texas
- China Grove, Texas
- China Spring, Texas
- China Hat, older name for Klemtu, British Columbia, Canada
- China Beach (Canada), British Columbia, Canada
- China, Kagoshima, Japan
- China, Nuevo León, Mexico
- China Mallavaram, India
- Former Buginese kingdom of Cina, pronounced Cheena, absorbed by the Luwu kingdom
- South China Sea
- East China Sea
Ceramics (china ware)
- Chinese ceramics, sometimes referred to as "china"
- Tableware, sometimes referred to as "china"
- Porcelain, a type of ceramic often referred to as "china" or "fine china"
- China Chow, British actress
- China Kantner, American actress
- China Miéville, British novelist
- China Zorrilla, Uruguayan actress
- Chyna, or Joanie Laurer, American actress and former professional wrestler
- Chynna Phillips, American singer and actress
- Leonardo Bruno dos Santos Silva, Brazilian footballer known as China
- José Ricardo da Silva (b. 1939), Brazilian footballer known as China
- China (footballer born 1964), Brazilian footballer known as China
- China Anne McClain, American child actress and singer
- Edd China, a motor specialist who has been featured in British TV shows including Wheeler Dealers and Auto Trader
- China (album), a 1979 album by Vangelis
- "China" (Red Rockers song), a song by Red Rockers
- "China" (Tori Amos song), a song by Tori Amos
- China cymbal, type of accent cymbal
- China Records, record label
In Indian literature
- 1125 China, an asteroid
- Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, in California
- China (film) a 1943 film directed by John Farrow
- China, meaning orange (fruit) in Puerto Rican Spanish
- S. china or Smilax china, a plant species
- Cockney rhyming slang for "mate", via "china plate"
- Chinese (disambiguation)
- China Lake (disambiguation)
- China doll (disambiguation)
- Imperial China (disambiguation)
- Chinese civilization (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "China"
- All pages with titles containing "China"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.