China Economic Review
|Type||Monthly Business Magazine|
|Headquarters||The Plaza Building
- There is also an academic journal sharing the same name: China Economic Review (journal)
China Economic Review (Chinese: 中国经济评论, Pinyin: Zhōngguó Jīngjì Pínglùn; also referred to as CER) is an English-language monthly business magazine published by the UK-registered publisher China Economic Review Publishing Ltd. The magazine was launched in London in the late 1980s. It is published on the first of every month. Its main editorial office is in Hong Kong.
China Economic Review′s content focuses on China business news, opinion and analysis.
The magazine is owned by China Economic Review Publishing Ltd.
China Economic Review is mainly distributed to subscribers in Hong Kong and mainland China. Its distribution is audited by HKABC.
- Jake Spring (April 2013-)
- Ana Swanson (November 2011-April 2013)
- Pete Sweeney (March 2011-November 2011)
- Andrew Galbraith (2010–March 2011)
- Tim Burroughs (2005–2010)
- Joel McCormick (2004–2005)
- Chris Horton (2004)
- Jamil Anderlini (2003–2004)
- David Lammie (1993–2003)
- Anna Jones (-1993)
- Robert Abbanat
- David Bandurski
- Philip Bowring
- Richard Brubaker
- Frank Ching
- Patrick Chovanec
- Ken DeWoskin
- Steven M. Dickinson
- Tom Doctoroff
- Bill Dodson
- Charles Freeman
- Duncan Freeman
- Paul French
- Bates Gill
- Charles R. McElwee
- Turloch Mooney
- Malcolm Moore
- Chris Patten
- Jack Rodman
- Andy Rothman
Society of Publishers in Asia Awards (SOPA Awards):
- 2010 SOPA Awards: Honorable Mention for Excellence in Special Coverage - "Cleanup Job"
- 2008 SOPA Awards: Honorable Mention for Excellence in Business Reporting - "Starting Afresh"
- 2007 SOPA Awards: Excellence in Explanatory Reporting - "Mother of Invention"