Chinatown, New York City
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chinatown, New York City (disambiguation))
Chinatown, New York City may refer to the following neighborhoods that are Chinatowns:
- Chinatown, Manhattan, the city's original Chinatown, and featured in entertainment
- Mott Street, Manhattan's original and older western portion of Chinatown, aka Manhattan's Little Hong Kong/Guangdong
- Little Fuzhou, the city's new Chinatown in Two Bridges
- East Broadway (Manhattan), Manhattan's newer eastern portion of Chinatown, aka Manhattan's Little Fuzhou
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn, aka Brooklyn's Little Fuzhou
- Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, aka Brooklyn's Little Hong Kong/Guangdong No. 1
- Avenue U, Brooklyn, aka Brooklyn's Little Hong Kong/Guangdong No. 2
- Flushing, Queens, aka Mandarin Town
- Elmhurst, Queens, aka Little Mandarin
- Corona, Queens (annex of Elmhurst Chinatown)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinatown, New York City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.