From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chincoteague may refer to:
- Chincoteague Bay, a bay on the coast of Maryland and Virginia
- Chincoteague Channel, a channel in Virginia connecting Chincoteague Bay and Chincoteague Inlet
- Chincoteague Inlet, an inlet on the coast of Virginia
- Chincoteague, Virginia, an island on the coast of Virginia, site of the town of Chincoteague
- History of Chincoteague, Virginia, about the history of human habitation there.
- Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, a wildlife refuge on the Virginia portion of Assateague Island
- USCGC Chincoteague, the name of more than one United States Coast Guard ship
- USS Chincoteague (AVP-24), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1943 to 1946
- Chincoteague Fire Department, a historic building in Chincoteague, Virginia
- Chincoteague High School, a public high school in Accomack County, Virginia
- Chincoteague Island Library, an historic building in Chincoteague, Virginia
- Chincoteague Pony, breed of wild pony living on Assateague Island in Maryland and Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chincoteague.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.