From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chinese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chinese can refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to China
- Chinese people, people of Chinese nationality, or one of several Chinese ethnicities
- Zhonghua minzu （中華民族）, the supra-ethnic Chinese nationality
- Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group in mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
- Ethnic minorities in China, the non-Han Chinese population in China
- Overseas Chinese, people of Chinese ancestry who live outside mainland China and Taiwan
- Chinese language, a language or family of languages spoken by the Han Chinese in China
- Written Chinese, the writing system of China
- Chinese cuisine, styles of cooking originating from china
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.