From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chinese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chinese refers to anything pertaining to China or the Chinese people, including:
- Chinese people, people of Chinese nationality, or one of several Chinese ethnicities
- Zhonghua minzu（中華民族）, the supra-ethnic Chinese nationality
- Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group in mainland China, Taiwan and Singapore
- Ethnic minorities in China, the non-Han Chinese population in China
- Overseas Chinese, people of Chinese ancestry who live outside mainland China and Taiwan
- Hong Kong people, people who live in Hong Kong.
- Chinese language, a language or family of languages spoken by the Han Chinese in China
- Written Chinese, the writing system of China
- Chinese cuisine, styles of cooking originating from china
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.