Chinese Taipei at the Hopman Cup
|Most total wins||Hsieh Su-Wei (3–8)
Lu Yen-Hsun (3–7)
|Most singles wins||Hsieh Su-Wei (1–5)
Lu Yen-Hsun (1–4)
|Most doubles wins||Hsieh Su-Wei (2–3)
Lu Yen-Hsun (2–3)
|Best doubles team||Hsieh Su-Wei & Lu Yen-Hsun (2–3)|
|Most years played||Hsieh Su-Wei (2)
Lu Yen-Hsun (2)
Chinese Taipei is a nation that has competed at the Hopman Cup tournament on two occasions. The nation's first appearance came in 2008 when they qualified for the event by winning the second annual Asian Hopman Cup. They repeated this feat the following year by again winning the Asian Hopman Cup and going on to compete in the round robin stages of the main tournament in Australia. They also competed in the Asian Hopman Cup in 2007 and 2009, losing in the final in both years and thus missing out on a spot in the main event both times.
This is a list of players who have played for Chinese Taipei in the Hopman Cup.
|Name||Total W-L||Singles W-L||Doubles W-L||First year played||No. of years played|
|2008||Round Robin||Burswood Dome, Perth||Serbia||0–3||Lost|
|Round Robin||Burswood Dome, Perth||Argentina||3–0||Won|
|Round Robin||Burswood Dome, Perth||France||0–3||Lost|
|2009 1||Round Robin||Burswood Dome, Perth||France||0–3||Lost|
|Round Robin||Burswood Dome, Perth||Russia||1–2||Lost|
|Round Robin||Burswood Dome, Perth||Italy||0–3||Lost|
1 In the final tie of 2009 against Italy, Lu was unable to play his singles match or the mixed doubles. This forfeited two points to Italy, contributing to their 3–0 defeat of Chinese Taipei.
- "Asian Hopman Cup". www.hopmancup.com. 4 Oct 2007. Retrieved 27 Oct 2011.
- "Serena Re-Commits to Hopman". www.hopmancup.com. 12 Nov 2007. Retrieved 27 Oct 2011.
- "France and Chinese Taipei to Kick Things Off". www.hopmancup.com. 2 Jan 2009. Retrieved 27 Oct 2011.
- "India Head For Hopman Cup". www.hopmancup.com. 29 Nov 2006. Retrieved 27 Oct 2011.
- "Welcome to Hyundai Hopman Cup XXII". www.hopmancup.com. 29 Dec 2009. Retrieved 27 Oct 2011.
- "Past Results - Hopman Cup XXI (3rd - 9th Jan 2009)". www.hopmancup.com. Retrieved 27 Oct 2011.