Life and career
Chavin and Kinky Friedman are friends and collaborators.Perhaps Chavin's best-known song is "Asshole From El Paso", which has since been covered by Friedman. The song was a parody of "Okie From Muskogee" by Merle Haggard.
- Country Porn (Attic – LAT 1094, 1976)
- Talkin' Matamoros First Piece O' Ass Blues
- Asshole From El Paso
- Cum Stains On The Pillow
- Head Boogie
- Sit, Sit, Sit (Sit On My Face)
- Dry Humping In The Back Of A Fifty-Five Ford
- Get It On The Run
- Tit Stop Rock
- 4:00 A.M. Jump
- Cum Unto Jesus (A Sacred Tune)
- Bennies An' Beer
- No Sell-Out Too Small
- Scum Floats
(The last four songs were bonus tracks on the 1992 CD re-issue)
- Bryant, Clifton D. (1977). Sexual deviancy in social context. New Viewpoints. pp. 92–93. ISBN 978-0-531-05394-2.
- Haslam, Gerald W.; Alexandra Haslam Russell, Richard Chon (2005). Workin' Man Blues: Country Music in California. Heyday Books. p. 233. ISBN 978-1-59714-017-1.
- Ben-David, Calev (February 2, 2005). "The 'kinkster' on the case". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved July 10, 2010.[dead link]
|This article on an individual musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|