Chingwin Publishing Group
Ching Win Publishing Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 青文出版社股份有限公司) is a Taiwanese Publishing Group famous for its large manga selection, established 1964 in Taipei. Though it was initially aimed as general publishing company, it changed its principle to mainly publishing manga, light novels and pop culture magazines during the 1990s. In addition to translating Japanese manga and light novels, it also supports local Taiwanese authors as well.
- Manga Magazines
- Translated version of CoroCoro Comic (Shogakukan). But it also contents many manga from Shueisha and Kodansha along with some South Korean manhwa.
- Translated version of Shōnen Sunday (Shogakukan). Monthly.
- Translated version of Bessatsu Friend (Shogakukan). Monthly.
- CHING WIN BOY COMIC
- Monthly Shounen manga magazine.
- Other Magazines
- Many localized versions of Japanese magazines are released by Chingwin Publishing Group.
- Famitsu (Enterbrain)
- Dengeki Hobby Magazine (MediaWorks)
- With (Kodansha)
- Vivi (Kodansha)
- Cawaii! (Shufunotomosha)
- Light Novels
- Elite Novels 菁英文庫
|This article about a Taiwanese corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|