The White-patched Skipper or White Patch (Chiomara asychis) is a butterfly of the Hesperiidae family. It is found from Argentina, north through tropical America to the West Indies and southern Texas. Strays can be found as far north as southern Arizona, Nevada and Kansas.
The wingspan is 29-38 mm. There are three to four generations with adults on wing throughout the year in southern Texas.
- Chiomara asychis asychis (Surinam)
- Chiomara asychis autander (Argentina)
- Chiomara asychis georgina (Mexico)
- Chiomara asychis grenada (Grenada)
- Chiomara asychis pelagica (Mexico (Baja California Sur))
- Chiomara asychis simon (Colombia)
- Chiomara asychis vincenta (St. Vincent)
- Chiomara asychis zania (Peru)
|This Pyrginae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|