Chip Off the Old Block
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Chip Off the Old Block|
|Directed by||Charles Lamont|
|Produced by||Bernard W. Burton|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|1 February 1944|
The son of a strict Navy man, O'Connor falls in love with a girl from a performing family (Ann Blyth). In the end, the families learn to accept their differences and they are allowed to be in love freely.
- Donald O'Connor as Donald Corrigan
- Peggy Ryan as Peggy Flaherty
- Ann Blyth as Glory Marlow III
- Helen Vinson as Glory Marlow Jr.
- Helen Broderick as Glory Marlow Sr.
- Arthur Treacher as Quentin
- Patric Knowles as Commander Judd Corrigan
- J. Edward Bromberg as Blaney Wright
- Ernest Truex as Henry McHugh
- Minna Gombell as Milly
- Samuel S. Hinds as Dean Manning
- Irving Bacon as Prof. Frost
- Joel Kupperman as Quiz Kid
- Mantan Moreland as Porter
- unbilled players include Leon Belasco, Vernon Dent and Dorothy Granger
|This article about a romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|