From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chippy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chippy may refer to:
- A shop serving the traditional British dish fish and chips
- A slang term for a carpenter
- A slang term for a prostitute
- Chippy (album), an album of songs from a play of the same name
- Mrs. Chippy, a cat who accompanied Sir Ernest Shackleton's Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition of 1914–17
- Zippy Chippy, a racehorse who has lost over 100 races
- Chippy (actress), an actress in Indian cinema, mainly Malayalam.
- A brand of corn chips in the Philippines made by Universal Robina
People nicknamed 'Chippy'
- Stiaan Laubscher, South African social figure
- Liam Brady, Irish footballer
- Peter Frilingos, Australian sports journalist
- Chippy McGarr, American baseball player
- Harry McNish, carpenter on Sir Ernest Shackleton's Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition of 1914–1917
- David "Chippy" Robinson, American Prohibition-era gangster
- Chippy Simmons, English footballer
- William Naughton (born 1868), Scottish footballer
- Andrew Fiorini, renowned Maltese biomedical engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chippy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.