From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chips may refer to:
- Potato chips, a potato snack food (known in the UK and Ireland as Crisps)
- Tortilla chips, a snack food made from corn
- Corn chips a snack food made from corn
- Chocolate chip, small chunks of chocolate, used for making chocolate-chip cookies, among other things
- Banana chips, deep fried or dried slices of banana
- Ice chips, small pieces of ice
- French fries, potato sticks cooked in oil (chips is the common name in the UK, Ireland and Australia where they tend to be thick cut, as in "Fish and chips". "French fries" is sometimes used for the thin cut variety.)
- Goodbye Mr Chips
- Mr. Chips, the mascot for the UK game show Catchphrase
- CHiPs, a television series about the California Highway Patrol
- The television reunion movie CHiPs '99
- Chips (band), a Swedish pop band
- Chips (album), from the eponymous group
- Chips, an Irish pop band led by Linda Martin
- Ch!pz, a Dutch band, popular in The Netherlands and in some European countries
- The main character in the 1934 novel Goodbye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton
- Illustrated Chips, a British comic published between 26 July 1890 and 12 September 1953
- Chips (literary magazine), the award winning literary and art magazine of Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School
- CHiPs Improv, the premiere improv and sketch comedy team at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Chip's Challenge, a computer game first released in 1989
- Whizzer and Chips, a British comic published from 18 October 1969 to 27 October 1990
- Computer chips, integrated circuits used in computers and other electronics
- Common Hybrid Interface Protocol System (CHIPS), which defines a computer network's interface and protocol systems used in serial and wireless communications
- Chips and Technologies, the first fabless semiconductor company
- Cosmic Hot Interstellar Spectrometer (CHIPS), a microsatellite launched in 2003
- Henry Channon (1897–1958), British MP and diarist nicknamed "Chips"
- Chips Moman (born 1936), American musician
- Chips Rafferty (1909-1971), Australian actor
- Charles E. Bohlen (1904-1974), American diplomat nicknamed "Chip"
- Chips Kiesbye, guitarist for Swedish band Sator
- Chips Keswick (born 1940), British businessman
- Chips Mackinolty (born 1954), Australian artist
- a ship's carpenter
- Casino chips or poker chips, small colored metal or plastic discs used as tokens of currency in gambling establishments
- Cow chips or cow dung, dried bovine feces.
- Clearing House Interbank Payments System, one half of the primary US network for large-value domestic and international payments
- Chips the dog, an American wardog who served in World War II
- Chips (company), a company based in Åland, Finland that produces potato chips and other food products
- Chips, Manchester, an apartment building
- Swarf, the debris or waste resulting from metalworking operations
- Chip (disambiguation)
- CHIP (disambiguation)
- Chipper (disambiguation)
- Chipping (disambiguation)
- Crisp (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.