|Born||Angelito Tiu Salud
June 17, 1962
|Alma mater||Ateneo de Manila University/University of the Philippines|
|Occupation||lawyer, sports commissioner|
|Spouse(s)||Gretchen P. Salud|
Angelico Tiu Salud, (born June 17, 1962) better known as Chito Salud, is the eighth and current commissioner of the Philippine Basketball Association. He is the son of Rudy Salud, who was also a commissioner of the PBA from 1988 to 1992.
Prior to his post as PBA commissioner, he has had extensive work experience in both government and private sectors:
- Appointed President of the National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation, a government owned and controlled corporation (GOCC), in September 2000 by former President Joseph Estrada.
- Appointed as President of the Natural Resources Development Corporation, another GOCC.
- Served as legal consultant for the Office of the Mayor in Makati City.
- Member of his father’s organization called Volunteer Movement for Good Governance
- Served as Independent Director of Petron Corporation.
- Barrios leaves pro league in good health, Nelson Beltran, Philippine Star, August 21, 2010
|This biographical article relating to a Filipino basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|