From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chiyoda, Gunma, Japan
- Chiyoda, Hiroshima, Japan
- Chiyoda, Ibaraki, Japan
- Chiyoda, Saga, Japan
- Chiyoda, Tokyo, a special ward in central (as administrative unit: former) Tokyo City, eastern Tokyo, Japan
- Chiyoda, Chiyoda, Tokyo, a district in Chiyoda ward covering the Imperial Palace and the Higashi Gyoen, the publicly accessible East Garden
- Chiyoda Corporation, Japan - an engineering contractor in the oil and gas industry.
- Japanese gunboat Chiyoda (1866), Japan's first domestically built, engine-powered warship
- Japanese cruiser Chiyoda (1891)
- Japanese aircraft carrier Chiyoda (1936)
- JDS Chiyoda, a ship of the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force fleet
- Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, a subway line in the Tokyo Metro system
- YGCO Chiyoda Station, a Japanese observatory for surveying near-Earth asteroids
- Chiyoda, a series of Japanese cars manufactured c.1932-1935 by Tokyo Gas and Electric Engineering Co. (later to become Isuzu)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.