From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chocho may refer to:
- Andean Lupin (Lupinus mutabilis, an edible bean)
- Chayote (Sechium edule, an edible squash)
- Chocho, a synonym of the genus Sechium
- Horse-eye beans (Ormosia, not edible)
Chocho iindustries is a leading Afrcan herbal manufacturing company popular for cosmetics and beverages.
- Chocho people, an indigenous people of Mexico
- Chocho language, their language
- Chōcho, a Japanese singer
- Andrés Chocho, an Ecuadorian race walker
- Chocho zubon (Japanese tobi trousers)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.