Chocho may refer to:
- Andean Lupin (Lupinus mutabilis, an edible bean)
- Chayote (Sechium edule, an edible squash)
- Chocho, a synonym of the genus Sechium
- Horse-eye beans (Ormosia, not edible)
Chocho iindustries is a leading Afrcan herbal manufacturing company popular for cosmetics and beverages.
Ice Cream Treat
- Cho-Cho, a chocolate and malt ice cream treat sold (among other outlets) from neighborhood Ice Cream Trucks
in the 60s and 70s. It was a small dixie cup sized treat with a popsicle stick in it, and tasted different than un-malted chocolate ice cream.
- Chocho people, an indigenous people of Mexico
- Chocho language, their language
- Chōcho, a Japanese singer
- Andrés Chocho, an Ecuadorian race walker
- Chocho zubon (Japanese tobi trousers)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chocho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.