|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Machilipatnam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Avanigadda|
 It has an average elevation of 10 metres (36 ft)..
According to Indian census, 2001, the demographic details of Chodavaram Village is as follows:
- Total Population: 0000 in 0000 Households.
- Male Population: 0000 and Female Population: 0000
- Children Under 6-years of age: 0000 (Boys - 0000 and Girls - 0000)
- Total Literates: 0000
Chodavaram Village has a population of 2,500 in 2001.
- Mandala Pradhamika Parishad School
- Mandala Elimentry School
Parts of Chodavaram Village.
The following is the list of Parts in Village.
- Pedhdha Chodavaram.
- Chinna Chodavaram.
Demographics & Location
The village has a population of around 2000 people. Agriculture and aquaculture are the primary occupations.
It is located at river banks of Krishna River. Agriculture is the main occupation in this village. It is 5 km from Nagayalanka, which is a mandal headquarters, and it is 15 km from Avanigadda assembly constituency. Chodavaram is surrounded by Nanggegadda, Bhavadhevarapalli, Kammanamolu and T-Koththapalem.
There are 2 modes of transport to reach Chodavaram.
- APSRTC buses will be there from Vijayawada or Avanigadda Bus stand and Repalle railway station with service no: 967N and 3967N Nagayalanka respectively.
- You can reach till Nagayalanka center and from there you can take an auto.
New road is in progress (usually called as "karakatta") and if it finishes, time taken will be just 3 hours from heart of the city.
Chodavaram is famous for Sivalaim temple which is located in Nagayalanka - Chodavaram road.Also you can visit Krishna River bank. It is the idle place for 'kaartheka maasam vanabhojanaalu'
-  Andhra Pradesh Vehicle registration codes
-  PIN Code of Chodavaram, Nagayalanka Mandal, Krishna District, AP
-  Map Location of Chodavaram, Nagayalanka Mandal, Krishna District, AP
-  Chodavaram, Nagayalanka at Fallingrain.com
-  Flood in Krishna threatens to submerge AP villages-Source-The Hindu