From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chole can refer to:
- Chole (woreda), one of the 180 woredas in the Oromia region of Ethiopia;
- Chole, Ethiopia, a town in that woreda.
- Chole, cooked or uncooked chickpeas
- Chole masala, see chana masala
- Chole-, meaning bile
- Chole or choly, medical slang for cholecystitis, or a patient with cholecystitis; also a cholecystectomy
- Chole or Choule, a probable antecedent of the sport of golf; see also kolven
- Chole, nickname for Soledad, California, as used by Chicano gangs
- Chana masala, a chickpea dish in South Asia sometimes called "chole"
- Chole bhature
- Chole Shamba, part of the Tanzanian Spice Islands, see Mafia Island
- Kate Chole, a minor fictional character in the BBC soap opera EastEnders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.