From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cholmondeley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cholmondeley, Cheshire, a village in Cheshire
- Cholmondeley Castle, a country house in the civil parish of Cholmondeley, Cheshire, England
- family name of:
- The Cholmondeleys, an all female modern dance group, founded by the choreographer Lea Anderson
- The Cholmondeley Awards for poetry, given annually by the Society of Authors
- Lord Cholmondeley, a minor character in the The Transformers
- A chimpanzee brought from Africa by Gerald Durrell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cholmondeley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.