From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chongqing is the modern Pinyin transliteration for the Chinese city Chongqing. It was previously commonly known in the West by the name Chungking, Chongking, or Chung King. This name may also refer to:
- Chungking (band), a British indie pop group
- Chung King Studios, a New York City recording studio
- Chungking Mansions, a building in Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Chungking Express, a 1994 Hong Kong film
- Chongqing Blues, a 2010 film from China
- Chung King-fai, Hong Kong actor
- Chung King Road, a pedestrian street in Los Angeles
- Chungkingosaurus, a dinosaur species first discovered in China
- Chungking bristle, an alternative name for hog bristle artist's brushes
- Chun King, a line of U.S. marketed Chinese food products developed by Jeno Paulucci
- Chunking (disambiguation), an unrelated word which is a common misspelling of this name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chongqing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.