From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
- the Spring Gulch chonolith composed of aplite, in Elko County in Nevada, USA.
- the Nebo-Babel chonolith of gabbronorite in the West Musgrave area of Western Australia.
- a chonolith in Norilsk, Russia.
- a chonolith of dacite of Pleistocene age in Chinkuashih, Taiwan.
- a chonolith of Cretaceous age in the Cortez Mountains, near Carlin in Nevada, USA.
- a chonolith of andesite near Shavano in Colorado, USA.
- Lahee, F. H. (1961) Field Geology, 6th edition, McGraw-Hill, page 143
- Ketner, K. B. et al., (1998) An Outline of Tectonic, Igneous, and Metamorphic Events in the Goshute-Toano Range Between Silver Zone Pass and White Horse Pass, Elko County, Nevada: A History of Superposed Contractional and Extensional Deformation, U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1593, page 10.
- Muffler, L. J. P. (1962) Forcible Emplacement of Epizonal Plutons in the Cortez Mountains, North-Central Nevada in Abstracts for 1962, Geological Society of America Special Paper 73, page 208.
- Dings, M. G. and Robinson, C. S. (1957) Geology and Ore Deposits of the Garfield Quadrangle, Colorado, U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 289, page 24.
|This article related to petrology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|