From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up choose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Choose may refer to:
- Choice, the act of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one of them for action
- Binomial coefficient, a mathematical function describing number of possible selections of subsets ('seven choose two')
- Morra (game), a hand game sometimes referred to as Choose
- Choose (film), a crime horror film directed by Marcus Graves
- "Choose", a song by Stone Sour from their eponymous album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.