Chop shop (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chop Shop)
|Look up chop shop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chop shop is a slang phrase with various uses including an illegal location or business which disassembles stolen automobiles for the purpose of selling them as parts.
Chop shop may also refer to:
- Chop Shop (TV series), a Canadian docusoap TV series directed by Ziad Touma about a "rock 'n' roll" hairdressers
- Chop Shop (film), a 2007 American film
- Chop Shop (novel), a 2004 novel by American writer Tim Downs
- Chop Shop (musician), also known as Scott Konzelmann, a noise musician
- Chop Shop: London Garage, a TV series sequel to the show Bangla Bangers
- Chop Shop Records, a California-based record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chop shop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.