From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chopin or chopin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frédéric Chopin (1810–1849) was a Polish composer and pianist.
Chopin may also refer to:
- Chopin (surname), a list of people with the surname
- Warsaw Chopin Airport, an airport in Poland, named after Frédéric Chopin
- Chopin, Louisiana, United States, an unincorporated community in Natchitoches Parish
- Chopin (ship), a Polish sailing-ship named after Frédéric Chopin
- Fryderyk Chopin (ship), a Polish sailing-ship named after Frédéric Chopin
- Chopin: Desire for Love, biographical film from 2002
- Chopin (vodka), alcoholic beverage named after Chopin
- Chopin (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Chopin (unit), an obsolete Scottish unit of volume
- Chopin Alveograph, tool for testing flour, developed by Marcel Chopin
- 3784 Chopin, an asteroid named after Frédéric Chopin
- Chopine, a kind of platform shoe worn in 17th-century Spain and Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.