Chopra (community development block)
চোপড়া সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|— Community development block —|
|• Total||378.40 km2 (146.10 sq mi)|
|• Density||590/km2 ( 1,500/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Darjeeling|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Chopra|
Chopra (community development block) is an administrative division in Islampur subdivision of Uttar Dinajpur district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Chopra police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Chopra.
Chopra is located at.
Gram panchayats 
As per 2001 census, Chopra block had a total population of 223,046, out of which 115244 were males and 107802 were females. Chopra block registered a population growth of 34.59 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for the district was 28.72 per cent.Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
NH 31 passes through the block.
Sap nikla forest is under Chopra block. The lake and the forest attract tourists.
'Unmukta Dwar' is the only one little magazine which published from chopra. Editor Alok sarkar. He also published child-magazine,'Rosgolla'. In 1997 Alok and his three friends are starting that publishing work. But first little-mag of chopra is 'Ankur', that was handmade, Editor Pradip shikdar who was headmaster also.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Uttar Dinajpur district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal, Table 4". Census of India 2001, Uttar Dinajpur district (04). Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "BRGF Allotment Order No. 5". Government of West Bengal - Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Uttar Dinajpur". District administration. Retrieved 2011-03-12.