|Region||Greater Accra Region|
|Elevation||39 ft (12 m)|
|• Summer (DST)||GMT (UTC)|
Chorkor is a fishing village and a neighborhood in the Accra Metropolis district, a district in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. The Chorkor oven got its name from here. Chorkor is a densely populated community. Ga-Dangme is the largest ethnic group in Chorkor, followed by Akan. Chorkor has electricity, water pipes, schools, and clinics. The shorelines of Chemu lagoon in Chorkor are polluted by waste materials. Chorkor is popularly known for being the birthplace of the Azonto dance. 
- Accra Metropolis District
- Integration of Municipal. lumes.lu.se.
- Bonga processing. fao.org.
- Stephen Appiah endorses WASH United Campaign. wash-united.org.
- Strengthening the capicity. web.mit.edu.
- A comparative study of ethinic residential segregation in Ghana's two largest cities, Accra and Kumasi, by George Owusu and Samuel Agyei-Mensah.
- Welcome to the Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment. ucl.ac.uk.
- "Ghana’s Azonto Dance hits global entertainment stage". myjoyonline.com. Retrieved 17 June 2013.