Chow is a food website owned by CBS Interactive. It is home to the food message board Chowhound.
Chowhound is a popular online food discussion board founded by Jim Leff and Bob Okumura in 1997, known for its user base of food fanatics. In 2006, they sold the board to CNET Networks, which took over and redesigned the site, merging it with CHOW magazine, redirecting the chowhound.com domain to chowhound.chow.com, but keeping its busy forums, grouped by locale.
Book series 
Penguin USA has published two Chowhound restaurant guides, The Chowhound's Guide to the San Francisco Bay Area and The Chowhound's Guide to the New York Tristate Area.
- Official website
- Village Voice article on Chowhound sale
- New York Times article on Chowhound sale to CNET
- Newsweek article on Chowhound
- New York Times article on Chowhound
- Forbes Magazine article on Chowhound
- People Magazine article on Chowhound
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|