Chris Alexander is the Toronto based editor of Fangoria magazine and film critic with the Toronto Film Critics Association. His writing credits include writing for magazines and newspapers such as Fangoria and the Metro News. In the past he had written for Rue Morgue, The Dark Side, and was the editor of Kiss: Monster, the official magazine of the rock band KISS. Alexander has also worked as a radio personality for AM 640 Toronto's The John Oakley Show from 2004 to 2009 and for Rue Morgue Radio from 2004 to 2007. He has composed music for several horror films and productions such as the radio drama series Fangoria's Dreadtime Stories. In 2006 Alexander participated in the Raging Boll stunt in Vancouver, boxing genre filmmaker Uwe Boll. His 2012 film Blood for Irina won the Best Experimental Feature Film award at the 2013 PollyGrind Film Festival.
- Chris Alexander's Blood Spattered Book (2010)
- The Twilight Zone Legacy (2014)
- Music For Parasites (2008)
- Blood for Irina (2012)
- Devil's Mile (2013)
- Kurek, Dominik. "NYC-based Fangoria editor produces horror flick". Inside Halton. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Chris Alexander Named Fangoria Magazine's New Editor". Dread Central. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Turek, Ryan. "EXCL: Meet the New Editor of Fangoria Magazine". Shock Till You Drop. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Interview: Chris Alexander (Blood For Irina, Fangoria)". HorrorNews.net. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Raging Boll". Wired. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Chris Alexander & Carrie Eliza: Music for Parasites". FearNet. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Burkart, Gregory. "Exclusive Interview: Chris Alexander Talks 'Blood for Irina'". FearNet. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Hallock, Chris. "Blood for Irina (Film Review)". Diabolique Magazine. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Review: BLOOD FOR IRINA (2013)". AICN. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Film Review: Blood For Irina (2012)". HorrorNews.net. Retrieved 10 July 2013.