Cashman served as radio co-host on sports station ESPN 710 AM KIRO during Dave Grosby's noon - 3 PM show. from the station's inception in 2009 until Feb of 2011. He can also be seen in multiple television advertisements for Grover Electric and Plumbing in the Pacific Northwest as well as Quadrant Homes.
In 2009, Cashman became the live host of the massively multiplayer online game adaptation of the trivia game show 1 vs. 100. The online game show broadcast via Xbox Live gave players an opportunity to win real prizes and draws audiences in the tens of thousands. Each season of the show runs for 13 weeks and two-hour episodes air on Tuesdays and Fridays. 1 vs. 100 was officially canceled by Microsoft on July 16, 2010.
- "Chris Cashman named finalist in 'best joke teller' contest". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. 2007-12-21.
- "710 ESPN Seattle - The Groz".
- "Microsoft Aims for the Mainstream With 1 vs 100 on Xbox Live".
- Ben Fritz (2009-06-03). "1 vs 100 may change how we watch and participate in game shows -- or not". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- "1 vs 100 Blogs".
- "Chris Cashman new Co-Host on Geek Gamer Weekly". Geek Gamer Weekly.
- "'Almost Live' crew returns with 'The 206'". Everett Daily Herald. 2013-01-04.
|This article about an American voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|