Dunn in 2014
|Full name||Christopher Michael Dunn|
|Date of birth||23 October 1987|
|Place of birth||Havering, London, England|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:31, 10 June 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Dunn started his career at the Northampton Town centre of excellence in January 2005. After a year playing youth and reserve football, Dunn was made a squad number as cover for Lee Harper in the 2005-06 season by then manager Colin Calderwood, and again in the 2006–07 season by manager Stuart Gray. For the following two seasons, Dunn was understudy to Mark Bunn. On 3 May 2008, Dunn was given the opportunity to make his début in the last game of the 2007–08 season to gain first-team experience. The game was at home to Tranmere Rovers and Northampton Town won 2–1.
Bunn was sold near the end of the 2008 summer transfer window to Blackburn Rovers, which stopped Stuart Gray from signing a new goalkeeper and meant Dunn was selected as first choice for the forthcoming season. After spending the 2008–09 season in and out of the team, Dunn signed a new two-year contract on 11 May 2009. During the 2009–10 season, Dunn was the regular goalkeeper and went on a run of five clean sheets in a row without conceding a goal in 524 minutes. This took him to third place in the record number of minutes without conceding a goal for Northampton Town behind Alan Starling and Len Hammond. In February that season Dunn was nominated for the PFA League 2 Player of the Month award.
During the 2010-11 season Dunn played in Northampton Town's third round Carling Cup win against Liverpool at Anfield. Later that season, Dunn was awarded the PFA Fans Player of the Month for December after consecutive clean sheets and impressive performances.
On 30 June 2011, Coventry City confirmed the signing of Chris Dunn on a three-year contract; as Dunn was under 24, an undisclosed fee was agreed between the two clubs. He made his début for the club on 10 September 2011, as a half-time substitute for Joe Murphy in a 2–0 win against Derby County. He also made another sub appearance in the 1–0 win over Nottingham Forest. His first competitive appearance for the Sky Blues was in the 2–1 FA Cup defeat to Southampton.
On 17 August 2013, Dunn signed for Football League Championship side Yeovil Town on a one year contract, to be reunited with manager Gary Johnson whom he worked under at Northampton Town. Dunn made his Yeovil debut in their 2–1 defeat against Doncaster Rovers, on 22 November 2013.
Dunn agreed a 2-year deal to join Cambridge United on 10 June 2014 for the U's return season in the Football League. He is expected to play a first-choice role at the Abbey Stadium, his first opportunity to do so since leaving Northampton Town in 2011.
- As of 8 April 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Northampton Town||2006–07||League One||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
- Appearances in Football League Trophy
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- Bassett, Dave (3 May 2008) Northampton 2 Tranmere 1 Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 3 May 2008.
- Cobblers keeper Dunn in tribute to departed Bunn Northampton Chronicle & Echo. 1 September 2008. Retrieved 5 January 2010.
- Dunn signs new deal ntfc.co.uk. 11 May 2009. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- Clean Sheets; The Definitive Record ntfc.co.uk. 25 January 2010. Retrieved 26 January 2010.
- Dunn completes City move "ccfc.co.uk." 30 June 2011. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
- "FULL TIME: Coventry City 2 Derby County 0". ccfc.co.uk. 10 September 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Dunn leaves Sky Blues". CCFC Official Site. 16 August 2013.
- "Yeovil Town sign goalkeepers Dunn and Johnstone". BBC Sport. 17 August 2013. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Doncaster 2–1 Yeovil". BBC Sport. 22 November 2013. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Chris Dunn". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Games played by Chris Dunn in 2007/2008". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Games played by Chris Dunn in 2008/2009". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Games played by Chris Dunn in 2009/2010". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Games played by Chris Dunn in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Games played by Chris Dunn in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Games played by Chris Dunn in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Games played by Chris Dunn in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 9 May 2014.