Flory began playing professionally in Providence, Rhode Island, in the 1970s. He played with Benny Goodman from 1979 to 1985, and among his other credits include work with Ruby Braff, Judy Carmichael, Roy Eldridge, Scott Hamilton, Illinois Jacquet, Buddy Tate, and Bob Wilber.
- For All We Know (Concord Jazz, 1988)
- City Life (Concord Jazz, 1993)
- Word on the Street (Double-Time Records, 1996)
- Blues in My Heart (Stony Plain Records, 2003)
- For You (Arbors Records, 2008)
- Chris Flory Quintet Featuring Scott Hamilton (Arbors, 2012)
|This article about a jazz musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|